2019 - 31 - SHARED WITH GROOM

 So the next year, my maid of honor got married. She was a cuckqueen and loved watching her man fuck other women. Obviously, I loved that lol. She decided that nothing would turn her on more than watching him fuck me on their wedding night. I of course was game and she decided she wanted to surprise him. Even better!

I left the ceremony a little early and let myself into their hotel suite. I went to the bedroom and changed into traditional sexy white bridal lingerie (that he thought he was picking out for her) and waited for them to come back. I even put on a veil! When they did, she told him to wait and came into the bedroom. She kept her wedding dress on and waited a little while before asking him to come in.

He came in and almost fainted in surprise. He kept thanking her as he mauled me and got me out of the lingerie and pushed my face down onto his cock. There was something so hot and animalistic about it. I was just a set of holes he needed to use. A gift from his bride.

He used me hard without a condom as she watched, in her full wedding gown, so she couldn’t even touch herself. He came in my pussy and told her to eat it all out, still keeping her fully dressed. I kept calling her a slutty bride lol. She told me later that she was dying being unable to rub her clit.

He told her to eat me until I came. He stroked his cock while he watched and then used my mouth to get hard again. He fucked me once more and then rolled over and told his bride she should go to sleep and to keep the dress on, because she didn’t get to cum on her wedding night. He thanked her for providing better holes than hers. She said later it was even better than she had hoped.

I went back to my hotel room and hubby decided to fuck my ass, since I still had the groom’s cum leaking out of my pussy. He made me lick it all up after though. Reminding me I was a wedding gift.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN