2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR
So guys, it finally happened! I haven’t been playing much with strangers or new people, especially without hubby for a long time. But I finally did do something with someone I was chatting with on Reddit!
Hubby was out of town for work and I spent a day with a toy chatting on Reddit and edging myself. I was a horny mess by the end of the day, I tried to call all my regular play partners but no one was available. I needed someone to use me, a toy just wouldn’t be enough.
I was chatting with a Redditor I’d played online with a lot and knew was nearby while also talking to hubby. Redditor said he’d love to meet if I was ok with it. I talked to hubby and he said fuck it, why not. He made sure I got all the guys info and we arranged to meet at a parking garage he knew (he loved my public stuff). We agreed that hubby would be on FaceTime with me the whole time to insure safety. I dropped the kid at a friends and went to my dick appointment.
I parked and he was waiting for me next to his car. I flashed my tits as I walked over and smiled, then dropped to a squat and pulled out his cock. His cock was in my mouth before I even said a word to him. I gave him my phone so hubby got a great POV of me blowing him.
He then bent me over his still warm hood and pounded me doggy style. Hubby just heard this action lol. I came hard and then he pushed me back to the ground and fucked my mouth until he came down my throat. I got back in my car and came again with hubby on FaceTime as we talked about it.
I went home happy, that was exactly what I needed.
Comments
Post a Comment