2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY
I was home for summer and was invited to a pool party with some friends I knew from when I was in high school. Most of them had no idea how slutty I’d become and I was looking forward to showing them. I got dressed knowing I’d be disappointed if I didn’t fuck someone. They were shocked when I took off my coverup and was wearing a thong bikini, it was 2008 after all lol.
My ass was the star of the party. It was already pretty fat by then. Everyone wanted to see, even my girls. Someone had a new iPhone, and there definitely were some pictures taken. After a few drinks, I began to let some spank me and grope it, both guys and girls. It was so hot! I’m happiest with a hand on my ass.
I was so drunk and horny that I pulled one of my guy friends aside and told him to dare all the girls to go topless. He did, and I quickly pulled out my big girls and everyone was shocked. The reaction made me so wet. More pics were taken I’m sure. Most of the girls just stared, but this girl that was kind of my enemy at school couldn’t let me win, so she took her top off too. We never liked each other, mostly because I blew one of her boyfriends and fucked another one. The guys were going nuts lol. Her tits were nice, but I was much bigger. I win again lol.
Some other dares were thrown out when my friend dared my enemy to kiss me. God I love him for that lol. She couldn’t back down so she came in for it and I just went after her, kissing her hard and groping her. I was all over her tits and gave her a wedgie to show off her ass. She’d didn’t want to look like she wasn’t into it, so she groped me a little too. It was kind of hot tbh. I tried to suck her nipple and she finally stopped me.
By this point I was drunk and super horny. I was flirting with a football player I always wanted to fuck. I told him he could have me and he took me off to a bedroom and absolutely used me. He had such a nice bbc and I came all over it. It was the perfect way to end my day coming out as a slut to my old friends.
Comments
Post a Comment