2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN
Getting ready for graduation the night before, my friends and I were joking around and decided we’d all not wear any underwear under our graduation robes. Just a dress or pants and a shirt.
That night, I was blowing one of the friends and he said he can’t believe I was going along with it. He said it seemed so tame and he thought I was way more slutty then our fiends, but he must have been wrong. Going commando was such child’s play. I know he was egging me on, but it worked. I asked him what I should do instead.
He convinced me to wear nothing but a thong under my graduation gown. I was both terrified and excited. Those gowns were flimsy, I felt like I was walking around basically nude. I was moist the whole fucking time!
The service itself was indoors and the AC was cranked up. My nipples felt like they were about to rip right through the gown. I just know some people had to notice. I mean, I have big tits that sag and big nipples.
I felt so exposed taking pics with my friends and family, but I don’t think anyone knew, other than friends I had told. I ran back to my dorm room to put on clothes, but had to spend a few minutes with a vibe first lol. One last college orgasm. Then I went about the rest of my celebration.
Comments
Post a Comment