2006 - 18 - FIRST NIGHT IN COLLEGE FUCK
So I had a slutty friend in high school, that I can’t really talk about here. We never hooked up, but always compared conquests and tried to outdo each other. Anyway, we made a deal, we would both fuck a random guy at our first night away at college and email each other about it after.
I really didn’t know how to go about it, I was just a baby lol. I put on a low cut top and booty shorts, and a lot of guys checked me out, but nothing happened. I could tell I’d be popular, but everyone was being respectful. I got an email from my friend at like 7 and she had already found a dude to fuck her!
I refused to let her win. I rubbed my clit and edged myself for half an hour and left my dorm room horny as hell. I walked into our lounge and saw a guy sitting alone. He was like a 5, but at this point I really didn’t care. I sat next to him and started to talk and flirt. Touching his leg as much as possible.
It wasn’t really going anywhere, so I knew I had to amp it up. I put my hand all the way up his thigh and leaned in and whispered in his ear: take me to your dorm room and fuck me. Then I sucked his earlobe. He got up and led me off so quick!
Honestly, the sex was lame and I spent the whole time thinking about my friend. He eventually came and I got dressed and ran back to my room to email her. I finally made myself cum as I was writing her. I don’t think I ever talked to the guy again.
Comments
Post a Comment