2007 - 19 - ON CAMPUS FUCK

 So my sophomore year, I was friends with a guy that I knew wanted to fuck me. He was cute, but I was just teasing him because it was fun. I loved telling him about all the other guys I fucked. He knew I was a slut so he kept asking me what it would take. I eventually said I would fuck him, if he could purpose something I’ve never done before.

His first couple ideas were all things I had done. Even at 19 I had experimented a lot. Eventually he proposed that we fuck on campus in the middle of the day while classes were in session. I immediately agreed.

We set a day, and I went to class wearing a sundress and no underwear. I can’t lie, I spent more of class covertly playing my nipples and trying to grind my clit into my chair. I know people noticed, and that just made me crave it even more. I eventually met him and he led me to an out of the way bathroom in an older building, but one that still had multiple classes going on in it. 

We went into a stall and when I pulled down his pants he was already rock hard. So I just bent over and let him slide right in. He just started thrusting  when someone came in and he froze. I tried to fuck him, but he mostly just hold me still. I wanted to go, I didn’t really care if they guy heard us.

When the guy left, my guy pumped like twice and exploded in me. He was embarrassed, so of course I teased him about it endlessly. I made sure all his friends heard about it lol. He really wanted another shot, but I never let him lol. Even though the sex was lame, fucking in campus was still hot.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN