2007 - 19 - TRADING BLOWJOBS FOR WEED
Back when I was in college, I knew a guy in our dorm who always had a little weed to sell. Every now and then, my friends and I would pool some cash together and go buy an eighth. We were just broke college girls trying to get high.
Well, one weekend I was short on cash and decided to have a little fun. I gathered cash from my friends and went to the guys floor. I knocked on his door and asked for some weed, but said I had no cash. He kept saying he needed money and I kept flirting with him. Eventually, I unzipped my hoodie (I was topless underneath) and he almost fell off his chair. I got on my knees and pulled down his shorts and kissed his rock hard dick and asked if a bj was good enough. He said yes, I went at it and he came in like 30 seconds. I took the weed and pocketed the cash.
From then on, I always collected the cash from my friends and traded BJ’s for weed. I got free weed, a cock in my mouth and meal money lol. After a couple months, he decided he needed sex instead, but I would have fucked him the first time, if necessary, so I didn’t argue.
So basically all year, my friends paid me for weed, and I used my body to get it. Now if only that still worked at the dispensary lol.
Comments
Post a Comment