2008 - 20 - DEFLOWERING FRIEND GROUP
It was my junior year of college, I had to pass a science elective, and boy was I struggling. There was a freshman guy in the class, really smart, kind of shy and nerdy. I approached him for study help and agreed. After a couple of weeks, it was really helping and I was enjoying spending time with him. As usual, I kinda wanted to fuck him.
We were finishing up studying for the final and I was feeling really good and said if I get a B I’d have to do something to thank him. He asked what and I just joking blurted out, I don’t know, maybe a BJ. He just got really red and didn’t say anything. I just laughed and smiled and said we’d think of something.
Anyway, I got a B and asked him if he wanted to grab coffee. I jokingly said I owed him a reward and he said a bj, right? I was shocked he actually said it (he was really shy). I asked him if that’s what he wanted. So I said fuck it and went back to his room and blew him. He had a decent cock, and came in about 2 minutes.
I figured that was it, but then he IMed me a week or two later, saying how much he enjoyed it and that he was a virgin and wondered if I’d be willing to be his first. Well, I did kind of like him, and was grateful for his help so I said why not. I told him it would be a one time thing and proceeded to sleep with him. It was ok, he was nervous and didn’t last long, but was so grateful. And I do love being anyone’s first.
I didn’t talk to him for a while and the next time we messaged, he mentioned that his three best friends were also virgins and were so jealous. I jokingly said, too bad they never met me, I’d probably change that. Then he asked, but what if they did. This was in my prime sexual exploration phase and I basically wasn’t turning down anything new. So I told him to set it up. We went to one of their apartments and I waited in the bedroom and fucked all three in a row.
The first was a skinny guy who actually had a huge dick. He made me cum, which I was not expecting to happen tbh. He got me real deep. The second dude was kinda gross, he was an asshole and too rough and degrading. I almost pushed him off me. Of course he came really fast at least. I considered bailing after him, but the third guy came in and he was really shy and super sweet. Truthfully, I don’t know if it really counts, since he literally came as he stuck it in, but was still so happy lol.
That was it, I never met up with any of the again, but it was a fun adventure for me and I’m sure something they never forgot.
Comments
Post a Comment