2008 - 20 - FIRST PUBLIC BJ

 I love public sex now, but didn’t really try it until I was 20. It was summer break at college and I was casually dating this guy who invited me to his family lake house for a weekend. His whole family was there and it was hard for us to get much privacy. I got caught with my hand in his pants by both his sister and his dad. They were both hot too lol. I had to make myself cum in the shower just to get off. They had a boat and one afternoon he suggested we go out on it just the two of us.

It was the middle of the day, so there were boats and jet skis on the lake, but none too close. He dared me to take off my bikini top, which I did. That was my first time being nude out there like that, and it turned me on so much. I loved being exposed like that. My tits were made to be in the sun. Occasionally, a boat or jet ski would come by, and I knew they probably saw me. My bikini bottoms were fucking soaked!

Eventually, we started making out and he was playing with my tits, getting me super turned on. He asked me to go down on him. I was so horny, I would have probably done anything. It seemed quiet, so I said fuck it and went for it. It was so hot blowing him like that, especially when I could hear boats passing by, not knowing if they were close enough to see me. I made sure to deepthroat him every time I heard a boat. He said a few definitely knew what was going on.

I sucked him until he came down my throat. I wanted to play more, but we had to head back for dinner. I masturbated until I came as he drove us back. I got myself off showering thinking about it that night too. Since then I have gotten much bolder, both with nudity and risky public sex. And I finally did get to fuck on a boat (with an audience nonetheless).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN