2009 - 21- CAMPING

So one weekend this guy my friend was talking to invited her to go camping. He said he had 3 friends coming and she should invite three of her friends. I went along and it was 4 guys and  4 girls. Each guy had a tent and we were staying for two nights.

We got drunk around the campfire and each of us ended up making out with one of the guys. I also took my top off for awhile on a dare and let all the guys touch me. Everyone loved my tits. As it got late, we started paring off and going to the tents in couples.

I stripped as soon as I got in the tent and let my guy do whatever he wanted to me. I was really drunk tbh. Definitely no condoms used lol. I could hear my friends moaning from other tents, so I definitely tried to outdo them.

The next day was surprisingly tame, just having fun with friends. That night as we sat around the campfire, it was suggested that we trade partners. We all agreed and I went into a tent with a different guy. He was bigger and I was less drunk, so I had a great night. More then one round. Definitely loud again though.

Later on, I found out the real reason why they wanted to swap. One of my girls only gave head while the rest of us fucked. The guy that had her didn’t want to miss out on pussy, so they swapped so he could get some. Turns out he got mine. Lucky me, because again, he was thick.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN