2010 - 22 - BLOWING FRIENDS DAD

 So one night with I was 22, one of my girlfriends and I went out to the bar. I got a little drunk, she got absolutely hammered. I took her back to her place (she lived with her Dad). When I tried to get her in bed, she ended up puking all over my dress. I finally got her in bed, and debated whether I wanted to sleep there or borrow some clothes from her and get a cab home.


In the meantime. I took off my dirty dress and went into the kitchen in a bralette and thong to get something to drink, since her father wasn’t home. Like I said, I was a little drunk and I must have not heard her dad come home while I was getting her into bed. Truth is, I like to show off, so I might have done it anyway.


I turned around and her Dad (drunk himself) was staring at my ass. He said I had the body of a porn star. Of course that turned me on. I loved being objectified.  And he was kinda cute. I asked if he wanted to drink a beer with me. He said yes, I went into the fridge, making sure to bend all the way over with my legs spread wide and wiggled my ass a little. I could hear him commenting to himself.

 

He sat on the couch and I slid against him as we drank. I kept adjusting my bralette, knowing he was watching my tits jiggle and getting a few quick peeks at my nipples. I kept touching his leg as well, and eventually noticed his pants tenting. I couldn’t help teasing him. I was getting so wet myself!


I offered him a lap dance. I climbed on his lap and started grinding, he went from semi to rock in no time. I took off my bralette and put his hands on my boobs. They were in his mouth before I knew it. I rubbed all over him. Even rubbed my ass and cunt all over his face. He said I tasted sweet lol. He said he loved young girls.


Before long, I slid between his legs and teased his cock through his pants. I kissed it and stroked it and ran my teeth over it. Eventually I pulled it out and jerked it while looking him in his eyes. It was a nice a cock, I went to town and gave him my best sloppy drunken bj. He kept moaning and saying “holy fuck” over and over.


He came down my throat and I ended up climbing into bed with my passed out friend in just my thong and spending the night. She had a lot of questions in the morning lol. I definitely gave her all the details.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN