2011 - 23 - TUBING

Three of my sluttiest girlfriends and I decided to have a fun day trip one summer. We decided to go tubing at a big river an hour or so away from us. We loaded up some beers and floats and headed out. No chance we were gonna behave. 

So of course we all wore tiny bikinis. And of course they were all thongs. By 2011, you saw thongs in the wild occasionally, but not like now. So we got a  lot of attention. There were a lot of groups of guys, who loved us. And couples where the guy was sneaking as many looks as he could. People definitely took pics.

By law, you have to wear life vests. Well, slutty me decided that if I was wearing a vest, I didn’t need a bikini top lol. The fabric rubbing against my nipples was turning me on so much. Also lead to just a few nipslips lol. I just love having my nipples out for strangers.

There was a cove you could pull over to hang out. It was filled with people, mostly 20-30 years old. Drinks were flowing and people were partying hard. We decided to have a competition: see how many guys we could make cum. I might have unsnapped my vest, leaving my tits almost exposed. 

I went around from guy to guy and offered handjobs lol. I rubbed one guy until he came in his shorts and three guys let me stroke their cocks in the open. My four was the winner, one friend got two, the others only had one each. But one of them blew her guy, so I had to give her props. We agree we were all winners lol. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN