2012 - 24 - CONCERT BLOWJOB

 This a story from when I was like 24 (which was my absolutely sluttiest age lol). My friends and I were going to see The Strokes. I was dressed in my usually slutty concert uniform (definitely fishnet stockings, some tight shorts and a top that showed off my tits). We pregamed and I was already pretty drunk before we got in the venue and concerts always make me horny. I’m definitely the girl that ends up flashing and making out with strangers. If I go to a concert and don’t get groped, I feel disappointed. Nothing like being drunk/high and getting felt up to your favorite song!

We pushed our way up front and I got separated from my friends. I was just watching the show and dancing and enjoying myself when I noticed the scene boy next to me kept looking at me. He was cute, so I moved to him and started dancing, grinding all over him. I could feel his cock getting hard against my ass, so I grab his hand and put it on my boob. He got even harder as he groped me, so I turned around and kissed him while I rubbed his cock through his jeans. It felt like a nice size. The floor was packed, so feeling people bump against me just made it even hotter. He was definitely only focused on me.

I pulled his cock out and started stroking him covertly in the crowd. I tried to hide it, but not sure if anyone saw. I kinda hoped they did. I could tell he was close to cumming, so I dropped to my knees, took him in my mouth and let him unload. I swallowed and stood up and whispered thank you in his ear and disappeared into the crowd, leaving his cock out lol. I felt like such a porn star! I still wonder how many people saw what happened and if anyone snuck a pic or video. I wonder if he ever tried to find me lol.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN