2012 - 24 - FIRST BI MMF

So I met these two guys at a party. They were roommates and were both hot. They also both were very flirty with me. I got both their numbers and figured there was a MFM in my future. I made plans to come over to their place one night for “drinks”.

We had a drink or two and then I started making out with one of the guys while his roomie watched. I love doing that. I let him take my top off and then I moved to the other guy and made out with him. I made sure to show off my tits.  Imagine my surprise when the two guys starting making out! It was so hot, my pussy gushed. I went down on the one guy while he kissed his roommate, next thing I knew, roomie was next to me and we shared his cock. I made sure both guys got the double bj treatment. I had never done this with a guy before. It was insane, I need every guy to share a cock with me!

Eventually I sat back on the sofa and spread my legs. One of the guys slid into my pussy and started to fuck me. He felt so good. The other guy got behind him and slid into his ass. He fucked his roomie while roomie fucked me! This is one of the hottest thing I’ve ever done, especially since I could see both of their faces. Everyone came hard! I still get instantly wet when I think about it.

We chilled nude and had more drinks. One of the guys started sucking the other. I said I’d love to watch them 69. I got myself off watching them suck each other hard. I felt so in control.

I asked if I could just watch them fuck. I played with myself while I watched one guy just pound the other in the ass. I wasn’t the anal Queen then that I am now, and I was very impressed. The best part was watching the guy taking the cock cum from prostate stimulation. It was so fucking hot. I licked up all the cum. I know a lot of girls are into gay guys, but I love watching. I really need to expand my experience with bi men.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN