2012 - 24 - POKER BET

 Another story from when I was a slutty 24 year old. Some guys I knew were really into poker, so they would have poker nights and occasionally include the girls. I didn’t really play much, but it was an excuse to hang out and drink a little. And sometimes find a guy or couple to go home with. Ok, most of the time. Surprisingly, it was usually about sex for me lol.

Anyway, on one of these nights at my friend’s apartment, it dwindled down to just me, her and her boyfriend. I always thought he was kinda cute, and I was a little drunk. I wanted to fuck him, but wasn’t sure how my friend would react. We decided to play one last hand. My friend folded and it was just me and her bf. I went all in and he called, but had twice as many chips I did. I pouted and said it wasn’t fair and he said I should put more cash in then. I said, what about something else? He got nervous and said like what? I said, how about a bj? He looked at his gf and she just laughed and said if you want babe. I knew my girl would share lol. He agreed, and flipped over his cards. I had a better hand, but really wanted to suck his cock, so I just said you beat me without showing my cards. (It wasn’t a ton of money anyway).

I pushed his chair back from the table and dropped to my knees and unzipped his pants and went to work. I think he was shocked I was paying up. He asked if I was sure and I said I don’t joke about sucking cock. His cock was average, kinda forgettable, but the hottest part was his gf talked the whole time, urging me on and asking him how it felt. She kept saying how hot I looked with his cock in my mouth. I was soaking my thong for sure. She was definitely rubbing herself over her pants. He came in my mouth pretty fast and my friend later told me they had amazing sex after I left, so everybody won lol.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN