2012 - 24 - WEDDING FUN WITH GROOMSMEN
I was asked to be a bridesmaid for one of my college friends. I didn’t know any of the groomsmen other than her brother, who I met a couple of times, but they were all hot and all single. There were four of them and I flirted with three and was nice to her brother, but kept it pretty PG with him.
We were getting ready for the ceremony. The girls in one room and the guys in another. The couple went to take first look pics. I made an excuse, saying I needed to pee. I snuck over to the guys room and it was just the four groomsmen as I had hoped. I peaked in and said my room number. They looked confused. I said that was my room number and if they didn’t hook up with someone else, they were free to spend the night with me. I turned around and left before they could really react. I could hear them sounding shocked.
During the reception I noticed that three of them kept feeding me drinks. I think they wanted to make sure I was ready to go. They also repeatedly asked if I was serious. I said of course. One of them asked what happens if more than one guy comes. I said that I have more than one hole don’t I. I didn’t really see the bride’s brother. So I figured the other three were my only hope.
I went to my room drunk and stripped to my lingerie and started rubbing my clit on the bed. I was close to cumming when there was a knock at the door and I opened it to see two groomsmen. Within minutes my bra was off and I was on my knees going between their cocks. I felt so at home. There was another knock and one of them let in the best man. Three is even better than two. I was riding one of them when there was another knock. I was so excited and shocked to see my friends lil’ brother walk in.
I had a great gangbang that night. They passed me around and all took turns in my mouth and pussy, no one took my ass though. I think I was spitroast by every possible combo. It was so hot fucking my friends little brother, he actually had the best cock of the four. I let him cum in me the last time. I had so much fun.
Comments
Post a Comment