2013 - 25 - STRIP CLUB
One of my friends was getting married and we were planning her bachelorette. The guys were going to a strip club and we were jealous, as there weren’t really any male strip clubs in our city at the time, and we didn’t really want to hire a random stripper. Although the possibility of fucking one definitely appealed to me. So we decided to just go to a regular (different) strip club.
I’ve been to strip clubs with guys before and it’s so fun getting attention from the sexy strippers and everything. But I was not prepared for the attention a group of drunk girl gets lol. The girls were all partying with us, making out and everything. Also gave me an excuse to kiss some of my friends. And all the guys were buying us drinks and all over us.
It turned out to be amateur night, so of course we decided that we all had to enter. Some girls only stripped to their bra and panties, most went topless. I was one of only two to go completely nude and I was the only one to finger myself on stage. I wish I had more time, I probably could have made myself cum!
It was hot watching the guys drool over me and throw me cash. It was even hotter watching the strippers watch me. And of course my friends. I think I shocked a few of them!
After, I was quickly approached by a curvy stripper with tats and piercings. She was so hot. She stayed in my orbit the rest of the night and groped me every chance she got. I let her do whatever she wanted of course. When we were leaving, she slipped me her number.
We stayed in a hotel that night and then had brunch the next morning. I texted the stripper and went directly to her apartment after brunch. We spent the day smoking weed and eating each other out. She was so hot! We fucked around for a few months, but I wish I would have given her to my future hubby in a threesome.
Comments
Post a Comment