2014 - 26 - HOW I MET HUBBY

 Ok, a little background: I was 26, living with a sexy curvy roommate with an insane ass who I sometimes fooled around with and often shared guys with. I perfected my ass eating skills with her. I knew she had been fucking an older guy, but I hadn’t met him yet.

I was at a work Happy Hour, and there was a guy I was trying to fuck, but he had a girlfriend and I couldn’t get him to come home with me. I don’t know why I was so obsessed with him, probably just because I couldn’t have him. So I went home after, drunk and horny. I was a little sad too, I was in a weird place.

When I walked in our appointment, my roommate was blowing her dude on the sofa. She waved, I said hi and went into my room. I barely noticed him, but did notice he had a thick cock. She was gagging, and she can suck anything.

I started to change, and was naked when I heard my roommate moaning through the walls. I couldn’t help myself and started to rub my clit. I opened my door so I could hear better and kept playing with myself. As hot as it was, I just couldn’t get myself off. Hearing her moan just made me so jealous.

Eventually, I said “fuck it” and just walked back out into the living room, naked. Roomie was riding her dude reverse cowgirl and smiled when she saw me and gestured me over. That was all the encouragement I needed. I don’t think he knew yet.

I immediately dropped to my knees and started sucking his balls. He said oh fuck! Roomie said, it’s your lucky night, two sluts for the price of one!

The three of us fucked all night, I finally came (more than once) and the next morning I spent an hour talking to him over coffee. Next thing you know, we started dating (but never stopped the threesomes with roomie) and 10 years later, we’re still together and still playing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN