2015 - 27 - FIRST GLORYHOLE
So I was 27 and had been dating my future hubby for a few months. We had talked about fantasies and I had mentioned I’ve always wanted to try a gloryhole. He had taken girls before and was sure I’d love it. He said I was born for it lol. He knows I can suck cock all night and would want to go like every weekend.
One week, he said he wanted to surprise me with a special date Friday night and that I should wear a slutty dress with no underwear, which was basically my regular going out fit in my 20’s lol. I was always showing myself off. Tbh, I was so horny getting ready, knowing he had something sexy in mind. The number of parking lots and bathrooms we fucked in those days was insane. I was hoping he’d show me off and fuck me.
He drove me to a shady looking adult bookstore and I was instantly so horny. We browsed the store a little bit and a couple guys were definitely checking me out. He teased me, rubbing my ass and touching me as we looked at toys. He had me talk to some of the guys too, asking which toy I should get. It was so hot showing strangers dildoes I wanted to try. Most of the guys were so nice.
He took me to the cashier and bought us entry to the “theater”. He asked the cashier if he wanted to see my tits. Of course he said yes, so he told me to show him and let him feel. It was so hot being displayed like that. The guy groped me so hard. Guys always maul my big saggy tits. I made sure to thank him. I hope he was able to sneak into the theater while I was playing.
We went into the theater and there were a few guys standing around, some with their cocks out jerking! I was mesmerized. I wanted every one in me! Daddy told me to take off my dress, and paraded me butt naked in front of everyone and led me to a video booth. There were so many eyes on me! It made me strut extra sexy.
Once there, a cock almost instantly popped through the hole and I was on it just as fast. It was so hot sucking a random faceless cock. He unloaded in my mouth so fast. I swallowed and couldn’t wait to taste more! I sucked a few off to completion when a thick black cock popped through. I was going crazy on it, and I guess Daddy could read my mind, because he said I should fuck it. He was so thick! I took him from behind while Daddy stuck his cock in my mouth. I came on him so hard! I wish I could have fucked him raw tbh.
After he came, I turned around and sucked the next cock while my man fucked me from behind. After they both came, we left, and it was so hot walking through the theater to the car knowing I smelled of cum and sex. Daddy made me run into 7-11 to get us drinks and snacks and I feel like everyone could tell! Between that and my dress, I felt like such a good little whore. I was so horny I rubbed my clit the whole ride home. That was the first of many trips to adult theaters/bookstores.
Comments
Post a Comment