2016 - 28 - FIRST DP

 When I was 28, my future hubby and I went to a party with some mostly vanilla friends. We were drinking and playing games and at one point were playing some sort of variation of Never Have I Ever. Anyway, the topic of a DP came up and I admitted I had never done it. I also admitted to being spit roasted, and some of the girls were very interested. I definitely tried to convince them to try it!

On the ride home, he commented that he was shocked I had never done a DP, knowing how much I loved anal and threesomes. And I do love both! I just commented that it never had happened, maybe because I loved spit roasts so much. He had me wanting it though.

As we pulled up at our house, I noticed his friends car was parked out front. I asked what he was doing here,  and he replied that he texted him to come over so I could get DP’ed. I was excited, but a little scared since he had a huge bbc lol. Not sure if I could take him and hubby’s cock at the same time. But I damn sure wanted to try!

I immediately went to work sucking the bbc while hubby went to get lube. I did a little double bj action to get them both rock hard. Hubby had me strip and asked his friend to lie down so I could mount him. That monster cock stretching my pussy felt so good I almost forgot about hubby tbh. That’s a cock I would never turn down. I could have rode him and gone to bed happy.

Hubby didn’t let me forget for long. I felt him press his head against my asshole, slowly entering. And holy fuck! The feeling and pressure of both of them in me! I came before they even really got started! Two thick cocks stretching me was almost too much. It was awkward at first, but then they found a rhythm and it was everything I’d ever imagined! I just wished I had a third for my mouth! (Which I would try at a later date).

They both came in me and I just collapsed in a heap. I made sure to tell hubby that that definitely wasn’t going to be the last lol. It’s now almost as much fun as a spit roast. And taking two thick cocks at once is easy now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN