2016 - 29 - SEDUCE STRAIGHT FRIEND

So I had one friend that I’ve known for years that I always wanted to fuck, but she was super straight and the closest I ever came was making out with her to turn on a guy she liked. He wanted a threesome, but she said no. She obviously knew I was bi, but never seemed open to any of my advances. She seemed timid, I just wanted to make her explode.


She had just had a rough break up with a long term boyfriend and I invited her over for wine and tears. We both hit the wine pretty hard and had done a lot of crying together. I honestly had no intentions of making a move.


After awhile, she commented how horny she’s been without him, but she’s not ready for new guys. I said thank god for vibrators and she said she’d never tried one! She said she wouldn’t even know where to start. I told her that every girl should have a collection. I grabbed her by the hand and took her to my bedroom so I could show her my extensive collection. I was so turned on.


She kept looking at one of my most intense ones like, how? I asked if she wanted to see and she blushed and got quiet. I picked it up and stroked it and said she could watch me use it. She gave me the slightest nod, so I went for it. I slipped off my leggings and panties and started warming it up on my clit. I slid it in and saw her watching, holding a smaller, less intimidating one. I was so wet, it easily slid in and out, even though it was my biggest one.


After a minute or two, I stopped paying attention to her and focused on my nut. I was really getting into it, moaning loudly. I had my tits out and everything. I noticed a lot of movement, and as I was about to cum, I noticed she was bottomless too and was using a small vibe. It make me cum even harder!


As I was basking, I watched her work her cunt, listened to her gentle moans, still very timid. I figured this is the best chance I would ever get. I started to kiss her, she opened her mouth to let me. I slid my hand under her shirt and under her bra and played with her nipples. She moaned a little louder. I reached down and took control of the vibe and worked her good. I knew she was mine!


She came on the vibrator and I figured this is my best chance to make a move. I slid between her legs and stared to lick her clit. She moaned so sweetly, it just motivated me to go all in. I started fingering her and eating her until she came so hard! I spent like 20 minutes worshipping her clit.


I tried to get her to play with me, but she said she was too drunk and tired. We fell asleep in my bed. The next morning she pretended like it never happened. She’s never mentioned it still to this day.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN