2017 - 29 - CONVERTIBLE HEAD

I’ve given a lot of head in cars. Like a lot. Some while the guy was driving, some in the backseat, but so so many. Only once did I do it in a convertible though. I need to again.

Well, hubby’s best friend had just bought a convertible Mustang. He picked us up to show it to us. I was a little surprised that hubby got in the back seat with me. I should have known he had something planned. Honesty, I’d be mad if he didn’t. 

Not surprisingly, once we got on the highway, hubby pulled out his cock. I just dove on it and gave him the best bj I could. It was so hot, feeling the wind and knowing anyone in trucks or higher vehicles could see me. There were quite a few horn honks and shouts. I know it was so obvious. Hubby eventually came down my throat.

We stopped for lunch. There is something I just love about walking into a crowded place with the taste of fresh cum in my mouth. Nothing eventful happened at lunch and we were getting ready to head home.

Hubby’s friend tossed hubby the keys and asked if he wanted to test drive the car. He said sure and asked his friend if he wanted to test drive my throat. Needless to say, I sucked his friend in the backseat on the way home. Hubby’s friend was waving at people that honked and yelling back at people who yelled. He also came down my throat of course.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN