2017 - 30 - LIFESTYLE RESORT
Wanna hear about my trip to a lifestyle resort? Honestly, there is too much to tell and I’m not sure if I even remember it all. All I know is I need to go again! Maybe I’ll just do some basic info and my top 5 memories.
The best part about a lifestyle resort? I didn’t put on a bikini top the whole week. Anywhere nudity was allowed, I only wore a thong and maybe a coverup. We spent most of our time at the nude pool, so even the thongs didn’t get a lot of wear. When I had to wear clothes, I still wore outfits I could never get away with in regular life. The fact that I could dress like an absolute slut for a whole week was a dream come true.
The first of my favorite experiences was the first morning. We had gotten in the night before, partied at the club and came home and crashed. We woke up, a little hungover and a lot horny and totally naked. Hubby led me to our balcony overlooking the pool around dawn. The only people out were a few workers. He bent me over and slammed his rock hard morning wood in my cunt, fucking me until we both came while the sun rose. Some of the workers definitely stopped what they were doing to watch!
That night, we were supposed to head to dinner, but I really wanted to check out the playroom. It was pretty empty (everyone was at dinner), but there was a couple in their 60s, wife blowing the hubby. We sat next to them and I did the same. Hubby asked the guy if we should trade and he said fuck yeah! It as hot watching this GILF go crazy on hubby’s cock. The guy kept saying how young and sexy I was! We ended up swapping back and forth, oral and vaginal. It was so fun!
Another day we went to the jacuzzi playroom. There were probably about 6 or 7 other couples there, but no one was really playing. The guys were mostly sitting back and a few girls were in the jacuzzi. Eventually two girls started making out. I started touching myself watching and another girl came up to me. We started to play. Next thing I knew, there were 5 of us girls kissing and touching each other. Licking pussies while our men watched and stroked their cocks. There was definitely a lot of cum spilled lol.
One day at the pool, we ended up next to a young couple on their honeymoon. The wife was very petite and you could tell how nervous she was. I was completely nude and the husband was constantly checking me out. I decide to flirt with the wife and convince her to take her bikini off too. She eventually went topless, but the bottoms stayed on. We made plans to meet them for dinner and drinks. After awhile, we all ended up back in our room. We did a full swap, I loved watching hubby pound that tiny little girl. Her man wasn’t bad either. And of course I played with her too!
My favorite day was probably our last full day. We were at the pool and next to us was a group of single guys in their twenties. There were 4 of them and they all were all hot. We had seen them off and on, flirting with all the youngest girls there. Hubby asked them if they had any luck, they commented they all got to fuck at least a couple girls, but didn’t get their fantasy: a girl they could all gang bang. Well, if you’ve read my stories, you know hubby quickly volunteered my services. We went back to our room almost immediately and the four guys spent the whole afternoon passing me around. It was the perfect way to end the perfect trip!
Comments
Post a Comment