2018 - 30 - FREE USE GOLF TRIP
So not long before we got married, my hubby planned a golf weekend with some of his buddies. Two were good friends of his who i had fucked countless times. The third was a college friend I had never met. I was going to come along, but only to serve as a free use cumdump that stayed in the condo the whole time! This had long been a fantasy of mine.
When I showed up with hubby, his college buddy was surprised. Even more so when he heard he could fuck me lol. He really thought we were joking. The guys decided that the first night would be oral only, so i spent all night with cocks in my mouth, it was amazing. They also decided that I should sleep in my own room and sleep nude so anyone could come in and use me. No one did the first night though.
The next morning they left early for golf. They came back in the late afternoon, I was out sunbathing in a thong. They had a few hours before they had to leave Fri dinner, so they each went to their room to rest, shower, etc. They had me go room to room and make each of them nut before they left. My mouth and cunt were both used extensively.
I decided to wait for them naked on the sofa. They came back after 2 am, drunk, and all converged on me. Before I know it, there were cocks everywhere. I was gagging on one before I was fully awake lol. I told them they didn’t have to me shy, they could use my asshole too, and I ended up being airtight for awhile. They passed me around and each guy came at least twice, and me a lot more than that.
On Sunday, hubby’s college friend woke me up with a hard cock saying he really wanted to fuck my asshole, he’d never done it before and was too shy to try in front of his friends. Of course I agreed. They left for an early round of golf and when they came back they each played a few more holes if you catch my drift. Overall, the weekend lived up to my hopes and I’m kind of sad we never did it again. I felt so fully used and fulfilled.
Comments
Post a Comment