2019 - 31 - SEDUCE BARTENDER (LOST BET)

 So this is a story of a bet I lost to my hubby. I had to do anything he wanted for the night. He told me to go upstairs and do my makeup and wear a slutty dress to go out in. I was kinda glad I lost tbh.


I came down and noticed he wasn’t dressed. He said that’s because he wasn’t coming with me. I was to go to our local bar and flirt with the young bartender that I always say is so hot (he called to make sure he was working tonight). I’ve wanted him for months tbh but hubby said no every time I asked if we could invite him home. I’m not supposed to come home without his cum in me.


The bartender was in his early 20’s and gorgeous. All the young girls always flirted with him, but me and hubby were regulars, so I always got his attention. He noticed my dress and asked where hubby was. I said I was on my own tonight and he joked about me being dressed for trouble. I laughed and said I wasn’t going home until I found some. He stared at my tits and said I shouldn’t have an issue finding some.  I was so horny just watching him.


After a few margs, he asked me if I found any trouble to get into. I leaned forward, showing off my huge tits and said he should take a break and get into me. He stepped away, and I thought I messed up, but he talked to other bartender and then came around the bar and took my hand. I followed like an obedient little girl. I loved noticing some of the young girls eyes on me.


He led me to a break room with lockers, and pulled me in to kiss. His hands were all over me and before I knew it, my tits we’re out and I had his cock in my hand. He was huge! Had to be 8+ inches and I quickly dropped to my knees to suck him. He got rock hard in my mouth. I couldn’t wait to get him inside me!


He opened a locker and grabbed a condom from a half empty huge box. The fact that this was a regular thing for him made it so much hotter. I loved that I was just another conquest. He bent me over a table and started pounding me. I didn’t hold back, gave in to his amazing cock. And trust me, I can take a pounding.


He wrecked my cunt until we both came. He pulled out and was taking off the condom when I realized I had failed in my mission. I took it from his hand and dumped his cum into my mouth and swallowed. He was shocked to say the least! I made a show of licking up as much as I could and saying how delicious it was.


He said I was better than all the college girls who throw themselves at him and I could get his cock any time. I wanted to rush home, but first I stood near some of the college girls and called my bff and loudly told her what happened, to make them jealous.


I got home and hubby could tell I succeeded. He asked me where the cum was and I kissed him and he said he could taste it. He bent me over and said since I give away my pussy, he was gonna use my ass. It ended up being a long night!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN