2019 - 31 - TGIRL

So sometimes hubby decides to surprise me with something from my sexy bucket list. He knows I’ve always wanted to share a trans girl with him. He found a girl on an escort site and surprised me with her. She was so hot! If I saw her at a bar, I never would have thought she had a cock. But she was huge! God, she was perfect.

We made out while hubby watched and stroked his cock. We were both down to our thongs when he motioned us over so suck him. It was so hot sharing his cock with her! Also, her ass was fantastic!

She sat down next to him and pulled her cock out. She was so thick. We both did a double take. I started to suck her, really gagging. Making a big show of it. Hubby moved behind me and they spit roast me until they both came. I came more than once of course!

We hung out and Hubby jerked her. It was so hot seeing his hand on her cock. I love seeing him like that.  I could tell she liked it, she started to get hard again quick. I almost melted when she commanded me to suck hubby hard too.

Once they were both hard, i asked her to fuck me. I climbed on and started to ride her fat cock. She felt so good! Then hubby moved behind me and slid into my asshole. This was the sexiest DP I’ve ever had for sure. Staring into her gorgeous eyes while I got pounded. We all came and she left us with a night I would never forget.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN