2021 - 2026 - 33 - 38 - CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS

I’m trying something different here. This isn’t a story, more of a summary of some sexy traditions hubby and I do for Christmas. I know this will have to chance as our daughter gets older, but it’s been a fun few years. 

One thing we always do is sleep nude, but do not have sex on Christmas Eve. There is something hot about being nude but not cumming. This generates a lot of sexual tension. I make sure to get up before hubby and make breakfast and we both eat it nude at our kitchen island. We are both horny as fuck.

After breakfast, I go up to our bedroom and hubby has left a gift for me. I leave him one in our guest room. Each are a sexy outfit that we are to wear for the day. He always gives me a sheer top or cupless bra and some kind of thong or skirt or crotchless bottom. One year he just gave me a pair of crotchless panties lol. I tend to give him some of kind of thong, since he doesn’t wear them often. We meet in front of the tree to show off for each other, then I get on all fours and he takes me in front of the tree.

We get a lot of calls on Christmas, from family and friends. The rule here is that whoever is not talking has to be pleasuring the other, either with hands or mouth. It’s so hot and so hard to concentrate lol. We don’t do FaceTime on Christmas for this reason!

Finally, after dinner we do stockings. Hubby always puts a sex toy in mine, which he then videos me using for the first time. And it’s almost always something huge and/or something that goes in my asshole. I’m guessing you are familiar with Bad Dragon lol.  Afterwards, he fucks me in front of the fireplace.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN