2021 - 33 - AFTER BABY
So due to COVID and having a baby, I went over a year without fucking anyone besides my husband. That was by the far the longest I’ve gone only fucking one person since I was, let’s say 18 (wink wink). Anyway, we finally planned our first night out after baby and I was just excited for that, figuring if nothing else, Hubby would show me off and then bring me home and use me. Hubby went to drop baby off at my mom’s while I got ready.
He got back as I got out of the shower. He started to kiss me and pulled off my towel and spun me face first against the wall and slapped handcuffs on me. He spanked my ass and said he decided we weren’t going anywhere tonight. He fingered me roughly, getting me close before stopping suddenly.
He led me down the basement and tied me up and took his time teasing me and edging me over and over again, before finally letting me explode. I was crawling up the walls, he made me need it so bad!
I was ready for him to fuck me, but instead he went upstairs. He came back down with his BFF. I blow his BFF fairly often, but at that point he had only fucked me once or twice. I would any time, he just likes the idea of having a blowjob slut. Well, he made up for it that night.
The spent the whole night taking turns on me and sometimes doubling teaming me. They used me to edge, so they both fucked me for what seemed like forever, only cumming like twice each I think. I loved being their little sex doll!
It was exactly the night my slutty ass needed!
Comments
Post a Comment