2021 - 33 - LIMO DATE
After my baby and COVID, I really needed to get out. Even for a vanilla date. Hubby made reservations at a fancy restaurant near us and I was super excited.
I wore a sexy dress, with no underwear of course. I wasn’t expecting any play, but wanted to be prepared just in case. We walked out of our house and hubby surprised me with a limo! We got in the back and had some champagne. I was super horny.
We went to a nice dinner and had more drinks. Throughout, hubby was flirting with me and teasing me. Getting me really turned on and ready for whatever he had planned next. My dress was soaked because I didn’t wear panties lol. He said we had a few more hours out before we went home.
We got back in the limo. Hubby told me to take off my dress. He then pulled his cock out and had me suck him. He told me we had the limo for 3 more hours and he instructed to driver to just drive around and not disturb us. I gushed as I heard this and aggressively sucked him until he came down my throat. Being nude in the limo was so hot.
We drove around and hubby made me cum so many times. He ate me and then fucked my cunt. I had no idea where we were or if anyone was outside the limo and might hear us. After some more play, he bent me over and fucked my asshole, I didn’t even put my dress back on, I just climbed out need and walked into our house. I think the driver was shocked. I wish I could have let him play too.
Comments
Post a Comment