2022 - 34 - WEDDING TEASE

So we really weren’t playing much at this time. And definitely nothing with strangers or new people. We were invited to a wedding, and honestly didn’t know many people there. We really hadn’t discussed or planned playing and went there just as normal. I wore a cute dress, but I wore panties! A tiny thong, but still lol. 

So I got drunk at the reception. We all know what happens when I get drunk. I really wanted to play. Hubby of course is always game, but he said we should be a little tamer today probably. I was dying for anything, weddings make me so slutty!

He told me to go to the bathroom and take off my panties and use them to tie my hair up. He then led me to the dancefloor and we danced and flirted, my wet panties in my hair the whole time lol. I know people saw and it made me wetter every time.

Hubby decided we couldn’t leave until I made myself cum. And it couldn’t be in the bathroom. I tried to rub myself at the table, but there was no way I was going to get away with it. I definitely got noticed at least twice. So we went to the lobby, which was quiet and I went to the corner and got myself off. I had my back to the door, but I know some people walked by.

We got into our car, but were both too horny to just go home. We pulled into the parking lot of a shut down and deserted Sonic and hubby had me get out and bend over so he could fuck me from behind up against the car as traffic went by. He pounded the fuck out of me and I was moaning so loud right out in the parking lot. It was so hot and we both came so hard.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN