2024 - 36 - POOL PARTY
So it’s been a few years since hubby and I have played with anyone new (COVID, kids, etc), just a few regular friends. I was excited when we were invited to an “adults only” pool party for Labor Day weekend. Of course hubby had me wear a tiny thong bikini to show me off. I need everyone to want to fuck me lol.
It worked, I got a lot of attention and after a few drinks, the top came off too. The attention of course increased and next thing I knew, I was getting groped by guys and girls alike.
I went into the kitchen and ended up blowing a sexy DILF. He came down my throat and I went back out to the pool.
I ended up blowing two more new guys (a college guy with a pretty cock and thick BBC Daddy). The college guy was sitting along on the deck smoking a joint when I joined him. I took the BBC in the pool lol.
At the end of the night, the hostess wanted to show me how good her tongue was, so who was I to refuse her hospitality. I came so hard on her sofa.
I didn’t realize how much I missed playing with strangers and people I hardly knew.
Comments
Post a Comment