2026 - 38 - 4TH OF JULY

 So this year we made plans to go see fireworks with our family, lots of adults and kids, wholesome fun. I was dressed conservatively, t shirt and shorts. But I’m always ready to slip into slut mode. Just wasn’t expecting much. Of course hubby had other ideas.

As we were walking to our spot, hubby said he forgot his phone in the car and asked me to come back with him. Once there, he pushed me up against it and made out with me and groped me. He rubbed my cunt hard through my jeans. He got me so turned on but then we joined our family on blankets in the field. I might have had a little wet spot.

While we sat with our family and waited, Hubby was teasing me with texts. Just saying the dirtiest things to me and getting me super super wet. By this point, I definitely noticed a spot. 

I ended sitting against him and could feel his hard cock pressed against my ass. This really did it for me, I felt like I was going to explode. It was getting dark when he asked me to walk with him. I was praying he would make me cum. We cut across the field and then behind a building to a small clearing with no one in sight.

Hubby laid down and I sucked him hard and then climbed on. After a few minutes, the fireworks started and I quickly came. It was so beautiful to ride his cock while the sky exploded. I felt like I was in a movie! We finished and returned and our family thought we missed the fireworks. If they only knew, we made our own while we watched.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN