So guys, it finally happened! I haven’t been playing much with strangers or new people, especially without hubby for a long time. But I finally did do something with someone I was chatting with on Reddit! Hubby was out of town for work and I spent a day with a toy chatting on Reddit and edging myself. I was a horny mess by the end of the day, I tried to call all my regular play partners but no one was available. I needed someone to use me, a toy just wouldn’t be enough. I was chatting with a Redditor I’d played online with a lot and knew was nearby while also talking to hubby. Redditor said he’d love to meet if I was ok with it. I talked to hubby and he said fuck it, why not. He made sure I got all the guys info and we arranged to meet at a parking garage he knew (he loved my public stuff). We agreed that hubby would be on FaceTime with me the whole time to insure safety. I dropped the kid at a friends and went to my dick appointment. I parked and he was waiting for me next to...
I was home for summer and was invited to a pool party with some friends I knew from when I was in high school. Most of them had no idea how slutty I’d become and I was looking forward to showing them. I got dressed knowing I’d be disappointed if I didn’t fuck someone. They were shocked when I took off my coverup and was wearing a thong bikini, it was 2008 after all lol. My ass was the star of the party. It was already pretty fat by then. Everyone wanted to see, even my girls. Someone had a new iPhone, and there definitely were some pictures taken. After a few drinks, I began to let some spank me and grope it, both guys and girls. It was so hot! I’m happiest with a hand on my ass. I was so drunk and horny that I pulled one of my guy friends aside and told him to dare all the girls to go topless. He did, and I quickly pulled out my big girls and everyone was shocked. The reaction made me so wet. More pics were taken I’m sure. Most of the girls just stared, but this girl that was kind ...
Getting ready for graduation the night before, my friends and I were joking around and decided we’d all not wear any underwear under our graduation robes. Just a dress or pants and a shirt. That night, I was blowing one of the friends and he said he can’t believe I was going along with it. He said it seemed so tame and he thought I was way more slutty then our fiends, but he must have been wrong. Going commando was such child’s play. I know he was egging me on, but it worked. I asked him what I should do instead. He convinced me to wear nothing but a thong under my graduation gown. I was both terrified and excited. Those gowns were flimsy, I felt like I was walking around basically nude. I was moist the whole fucking time! The service itself was indoors and the AC was cranked up. My nipples felt like they were about to rip right through the gown. I just know some people had to notice. I mean, I have big tits that sag and big nipples. I felt so exposed taking pics with my frie...
Comments
Post a Comment