2006 - 19 - FIRST FMF

 Ok, let me tell you about my first FMF threesome. I was 19, a college freshman. I’ve written about my sexy roommate before and we had hooked up plenty of times and had talked about wanting to share a guy. She was hotter than me tbh, but really shy around guys, so she put me in charge of making it happen. She could have had anyone. I picked up so many scraps from her lol. I wanted to make sure I found a guy she liked, she was also pickier than me. I think you know by now that I will fuck anyone.

So one night we went to a party and I was hooking up with a guy on the dance floor. He was really hot, so I thought he could be the one.  I went to the bathroom with roomie and asked if she wanted to fuck him with me. She said yes, so I told her to go home and wait for us. She told me she was already wet just thinking about it. So of course we made out a little in the bathroom. I went back to the party ready to explode! Not long after, I asked if he wanted to come back to my dorm room. Of course he said yes and we headed back.

We walked in and she was lying on her bed in her bra and thong. I could tell she had been rubbing her clit waiting for us. I was so turned on.  Her thong really was soaked. The guy was like “oh, maybe we should go to my place.” I responded “what if we didn’t” and sat next to my roomie and started kissing her. She was so receptive and we went at it.

This guy stripped down to his boxers and joined us on the bed in like 2 seconds. We climbed all over him and worshiped him with our mouths. He had a nice above average cock. We passed it back in forth in our mouths. He came really fast, all over roomie’s tits, but then watched the two of us have fun while he got ready for round two. His favorite was watching roomie lick his cum off my tits. Round two was hotter, as he spent time fucking both of us before eventually cumming all over my belly. Which, of course, she licked up!

For the rest of the semester, we tried to share guys whenever either of us brought someone home. Eventually it became a bit of a joke on our floor lol. I think the girls were jealous. We never tried to hide it. Unfortunately, she ended up transferring to a different school for sophomore year. Her new roommate wasn’t as slutty as me lol.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN