2008 - 20 - SNOW BJ

It was a snowy day in December on campus. Everything was closed and I was bored. Called up a boy I knew, his roommate was home and mine was home studying. I just needed some fun.

We decided to go out and walk in the snow. Like I said, we were bored lol. There was something peaceful about it. Campus felt deserted, even places that were always crowded. If you know me, I started to get some ideas lol. Even though it was snowing really hard.

I was a little underdressed (story of my life lol) and I let him feel my hard nipples through my sweatshirt. He teased them and got me so very turned on. He was rough and flicked then. He commented that I was making his cock rock hard.

Of course I grabbed it. He wasn’t lying. I led him to a bench and offered him a blowjob. No one was around, but we were facing a dorm. I really hope a lot of people watched.  It was snowing really hard and his cock felt so good in my mouth. 

I was really taking him deep and he said he wanted to cum on my face. His cum felt so warm on my cold cheeks. I did my first cumwalk around campus, the snow melting as it hit the warm cum. God, it was a great feeling! We passed a few people and I just smiled at them. I wonder if they knew!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN