2008 - 20 - WATERPARK FUN WITH GIRLS
So it was Spring Break and me and my girls were broke. It was a very warm week, and there was a water park about two hours south of us, so we decided to drive down and spend the day and drive back. Gave us a chance to get off of campus and wear our bikinis.
We spent a lot time flirting with each other and just having a great time. We got a lot of looks and were eating it up . Guys were paying attention, but we mostly ignored them. Lots of flirting with each other and then the dares started.
The first dare was to show off our asses. We were wearing cheeky bottoms. We all pulled them up our asses to make homemade thongs. It was so hot walking around with my ass cheeks out. My ass was by the far the biggest, and people noticed. We agreed to bend over as much as we could. We could tell all the guys at the park were loving the show. I also stopped suddenly a couple of times with a guy behind me so he bumped into my ass.
We decided to up and dared each other to make out. I kissed one of my friends, a petite brunette, repeated in line for a slide. The guys around us were staring and whispering the whole time. I also shared a float with another of my girls, athletic blonde with a great ass, on the lazy river, lazily kissing and groping each other. I made out with the the third one, firm D cups, in the wave pool, rubbing her clit through her bottoms.
Final dare was nipslips. We had to leave them out until someone pointed them out to us. Well, my big saggy tits can’t really have a cute nipslip, so I just dropped a tit out lol. I did it three times and got a comment pretty fast each time. I really was hoping to leave it out longer. My friends had more luck showing off their nipples. Especially the petite brunette, she had her nipple out for almost 30 minutes at one point.
It was so much fun, I love group exhibitionism with dares!
Comments
Post a Comment