2009 - 21 - COLLEGE FOOTBALL BET

So I went to a school with a big time football program. We had a game against a rival. We were tailgating next to a group of 10 guys from the rival school who drove out in a van. We were flirting and joking and one guy said we should make a bet. If we lost, I’d strip to my panties for them in the van for 15 minutes. I honestly can’t remember what I got if we won lol. Probably something not nearly as good.

I went into the game with my friends. I may have drank a lot of beers. We ended up losing, which seemed to happen in a lot of big games. We filed out of the stadium and headed back for a few more postgame drinks. Not that I really needed any.

I had kind of forgotten about the bet. But of course, the guys didn’t. They were waiting for me and quickly pushed me into their van. They didn’t want to give me a chance to try to get out of it. Not that I would.

I pulled off my top and jeans and was down to my school branded thong. They were amazed by my tits, which is common lol. They had me go from guy to guy, sitting on his lap and letting him grope me. Holy fuck was it hot. My thong was dripping lol. And I felt a lot of boners.

A couple of guys got out their cocks. No way I was sucking these losers. I did jerk one guy off until he came on my tits. Another 3 guys jerked themselves until they came on my tits too. I thought I might be getting a bukkake, but the rest were too shy. So I got out of there, covered in cum and didn’t bet with rivals anymore lol. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN