2009 - 21 - FIRST MFM
The first time I had a MFM, I was 21 at college. It was a regular Friday night at a frat party and I was drunk and horny (shocker, I know). I had been dancing with this one guy I knew from class who was a brother there and was sure I would end up fucking him. I could feel his cock straining his pants as I grinded on him. I took his hands and rubbed them all over me. He just kept saying “oh fuck”. He got called away to work the bar for a little bit, so I just stayed on the dancefloor and ended up dancing with another brother.
We started making out and his hands wandered all over me. I could feel his erection too. I couldnt help rubbing it through his pants. He was way more aggressive. Eventually the guy from class came back and laughed and said I’d been busy. They joked about competing to see who I wanted to go upstairs with.
I said, why not both of you. They led me upstairs so fast. As I made out with one, the other took off my clothes. Before I knew it, I was completely nude and they were both still fully clothed. It was so hot! I felt like their slutty plaything. I dropped to my knees and unzipped them both and went back and forth, sucking them and getting them rock hard. They were both about average, but one was nice and thick.
Before long, I was on all fours, getting my first spit roast. The feeling of getting pounded from behind with a cock in my mouth was amazing. I was mad I had waited this long to try it tbh. I kept making them switch. I had never felt that good before and it remains my absolute favorite way to have sex.
They switched back and forth, both eventually cumming while fucking me. They wore condoms, but it made me wish they both emptied in me. Seeing them both collapsed naked in the same bed was so hot. I left afterwards on a dick high and have since made it a point to have as many MFMs as I can. I think that’s how sex was really meant to be.
Comments
Post a Comment