2009 - 21 - FUCKED A TA
My senior year in college, I still had one unfulfilled fantasy: I hadn’t fucked a TA. In my last English class, the TA was a guy in his late twenties who at least was cute enough to fuck. I set my horny little sights on him.
So I spent the semester flirting with him as hard as I could. I dressed really slutty for class and always stayed to talk to him, but he didn’t seem to be getting the hint. I even sat in the front row in a skirt with no panties and didn’t close my legs lol. The semester was half over and I really wanted to fuck him with a few weeks left, it would make class so much hotter.
I decided it was time to take a chance. I was emailing an assignment to him, but I “accidentally” included an email to my friend were I talked about how wet my English TA got me and how bad I wanted him to bend me over his desk. I even said I’d let him cum in me.
He still didn’t say anything, so I went to see him during office hours. Tits on display of course. I started by apologizing and acting embarrassed. But then I told him that I meant every word as I walked away showing off my ass. I could tell he was flustered.
He eventually emailed me and invited me to his apartment. It was nice, but not the passionate fuckfest I had hoped for. I could tell he didn’t have a lot of experience and I basically just rode him. I told him afterwards it would be a one time thing and he agreed it was best. The rest of the year, I still made sure to show off and tease him in class.
Comments
Post a Comment