2010 - 22 - FIRST GANGBANG

 


My first gang bang happened when I was 22. I was hooking up with a finance bro who was kind of an asshole, but he was hot with a big cock, so what could I do? He made me cum almost every time. And sometimes would take me out. I think ever girl has that used for sex by an asshole phase.

Anyway, he always said he wanted me to fuck his friends, but never went through setting it up. They were all finance bros, but I was still interested. Cocks are cocks, am I right? Well, it turns out one of his friends was getting married and they were having a bachelor party at his place. There was going to be 6 guys there: my dude, 2 single guys, 2 married guys and the bachelor. They had promised his fiancée no strippers, but were trying to figure a work around. The thought of taking all 6 excited me.

He asked if I would “drop by” and “entertain” them. Thinking of it really got me hot. I’ve always fantasized about being a stripper. We made it seem like I just showed up, and I started flirting and drinking with them. Then he started loudly complaining that they weren’t allowed to get a stripper. Everyone was agreeing, so he “dared” me to strip. I acted shocked at first, but let them talk me into it. It was so hot how bad they all wanted to see me naked!

I stripped down to my thong and the guys were loving it. They were even throwing money at me lol. They couldn’t   get enough of my huge tits. Especially when I sucked my own nipples for them. Someone suggested lap dances, so I went from guy to guy, grinding on them and letting them feel my boobs and ass. I was so wet, I was literally dripping down my leg lol.

When I got to my man, I pulled his cock out and started sucking him right there. One guy audibly gasped lol. He motioned to his friends and the two single guys came over right away and started passing my mouth back and forth. Three hard cocks in my face was a dream come true. Before long, my thong was to the side and they were sharing my pussy too. I was being passed around like a sex doll and it was so hot.

Eventually, the two married guys joined in. It was my first time knowingly fucking a married guy, and as icky as it might seem now, it really turned me on. Knowing it was forbidden was hot. The fact that they would fuck me and forget their wives turned me on. I’ve fucked plenty of married guys since, but now only if the wife is ok with it.

I’m not proud of this now, but soon I had fucked everyone but the groom to be. I climbed on his lap and proceeded talking him into taking me into the bedroom and fucking me. I basically made him cheat on his fiancée. I didn’t stop teasing his dick until he gave in. Again, now I feel awful about it, but at the time it was so hot riding him and asking him if I fucked better than his fiancée. He said yes and came so hard for me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN