2011 - 23 - BIGGEST DICK I EVER TOOK (ANOTHER LOST CHALLENGE)
Let’s talk about the biggest dick I’ve ever taken. I really wished I would have measured it! One of my friends was fucking this guy who had a great bbc. Anyway, she invited me over to his house to smoke and drink one night. It was the two of us, her guy and 3 other guys.
She went off to fuck her dude (the moaning was clearly audible) leaving me with the three guys. I got so hot just listening to her get pounded. I was considering making my move on one of the guys, when he mentioned saying their friend said how good my friend was at sucking cock. I of course had to say how much better I was and I never had a dick I couldn’t deep throat.
One of the guys just laughed and other guys nodded at him like they were waiting for him to say something. He said he never met a girl that could take his cock all the way in her mouth. I said he clearly never met a real slut then. He proposed a bet: I get him hard and deepthroat him and I can leave him hard and he’ll admit i’m the best. If I fail, he gets to fuck me and his friends can fuck my mouth. Of course I said yes. I’m never turning down a challenge. I believed there was no dick I couldn’t take! If he really was too big for me to deepthroat I definitely would want to fuck him anyway.
This fucking thing was massive. Like wow. I’ve had some huge dicks before and after, but none even close to this. It was like a beer bottle, but the thickness off the bottom all the way. I tried and tried to swallow it, but couldn’t get it. After a lot of gagging and spitting, I looked at him defeated. He did say I got it further down than anyone else, so I was at least proud of that. Still felt like a failure though.
I stripped and got on all fours to offer him up his prize. He ate me from behind to get me wet and the slowly slid his monster in. It was so intense, I’ve never been stretched like that. The pain felt so good! His friends basically had to fuck my mouth, because there was no way I could concentrate on sucking them. I came so many times on him.
I just let them all have their way with me, both friends emptying in my throat and him cumming all over my ass. I collapsed in a heap and waiting for my friend to come out to go home. She just laughed when she saw me lol. I told her she really needed to try that thing lol.
Comments
Post a Comment