2012 - 24- PIERCING

So I was at a party and I met one of the sexiest girls I ever met. She was short with insane curves, huge tits and fat ass. Covered in tats. Bright red hair. Tons of piercings. Of course I flirted with her hard and learned she was a body piercer / tattoo artist. 

I told her that I always wanted to pierce my nipples but was afraid I would be too horny. She said that happens all the time. She said she has cum while getting tattooed. She said she does have a home studio set up, so we could do it in private so I could let go and not worry about things. I agreed and we made an appointment.

I got to her place and she told me to get comfortable and she’d be back. She told me I could wear as much or as little as I wanted, as long as my nipples were out. I took of my top and was sitting there in bike short. Then said fuck it and took my bottoms off too, I wasn’t wearing panties. I heard her getting ready and thought I saw her glance in. She came in wearing only a leather thong. She was so hot I almost came just looking at her.

She pierced my nipples and it was as hot as I expected. She commented how hard they were before she started. She then flicked and teased them. I moaned as she pierced them and could feel my pussy gushing. She asked how I felt and I just said horny. She asked if I wanted her to help with that. I nodded and she began devouring my pussy until I came so hard more than once. She as so fucking good. 

I, of course, returned the favor and ate her asshole too. She was going absolutely nuts. I might be pretty good at it too ;). After, I asked how much I owed for the piercing and she told me I had already paid with my body. Makes me wonder how much free stuff I could get if I tried. I’m just too busy giving it up for free I guess lol.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN