2013 - 25 - BASEBALL GAME

 I had a date with a random guy to go to a Phillies game with him and his friends. I didn’t see much of a future with the guy, so I thought I might as well have some fun. I dressed as slutty as I could get away with: an unbuttoned Utley  jersey with a lacy bra and tight jean shorts. His jaw dropped when he saw me. 

We tailgated with his friends. I made sure to let my jersey open as much as possible so everyone could see my tits. And of course bent over as much as possible, cornhole was fun. My date kept pulling me behind the car to make out and grope me. His guy friends were all talking about me. I could the girls maybe didn’t like me as much. 

We went into the game and couldn’t keep our hands off of each other. In the beer lines, in the concourse, at the seats, it didn’t matter. At one point he had his hand inside my bra lol. I was afraid we were going to get thrown out.

After about 5 innings, we couldnt take it anymore and we left early. The parking lot was deserted, so we climbed in the backseat of his car and I rode him right there. He was nice and thick. I had my shorts off and panties to the side. Of course he pulled my tits out of my bra.

While I was on him, one of the front doors opened. I was scared as fuck! Turns out the Phillies were getting killed and his friends left too. They were checking on us and told us to continue lol. It was hot riding him while they stood around the car drinking beers. I could hear them talking about it, so I moaned louder. We finished and had another beer or two and then I left. Maybe I should have called him again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN