2014 - 26 - FIRST MARRIED COUPLE
I was 26 the first time I let a married couple share me. I’m surprised it took this long, but tbh I wasn’t hanging out with a lot of married people. I sure as fuck would have done it years ago.
I was at a bar for a work happy hour. As it got later, most of my coworkers were gone. A 80’s rock cover band was going on and I was drunk and horny and I decided to stay for a little while, so I grabbed a drink and went to the dance floor. The more eyes on me, the more seductively I danced.
There was another women singing and dancing. You know the type: late 40s/early 50s, bleached blonde hair with a lot of hairspray, big fake tits, a few tattoos. Obviously, I started flirting with her and dancing and before I knew it we were touching each other all over. She couldn’t keep her hands off my tits.
After a while, they bought me a drink and we were talking at the bar. They took turns palming my ass. The husband said he wished they could take me home and I said that they could. They closed their tab in minutes and I played with the wife in the backseat the whole way to their house. She came a lot :).
When we got to their house, they worshiped my body all night. Like I was a porn star. I felt like such a princess and came so many times, it was so hot being included in their marriage for a night. Now that I’ve been on the other side, I know how special it truly is!
Comments
Post a Comment