2015 - 27 - FIRST LIFESTYLE PARTY

I didn’t go to a swingers party until I was 27. I was excited and promised myself that I would welcome any play. I wanted to be used by everyone. Good sluts aren’t picky! I had been gang banged, so that wasn’t anything new, but the idea of playing with and in front of other girls turned me on. Plus I wanted to put on a show.

My future hubby took me. It wasn’t a huge party, about 5 couples and us. I was by far the youngest person there, most were in their 40s and 50s. So of course, I instantly got a lot of attention, and I loved it. The fact that I was a dream to them made it even hotter. And I’ve always loved fucking older people. Being the hottest person there was so fun. Every one wanted a turn with me!

Within 20 minutes, I was on a sofa making out with a hot milf while her husband ate my pussy. I had been with plenty of older guys, but she was first older woman.  My man was watching, stroking his cock, until another MILF offered her mouth. Seeing her take him in her mouth made me cum so hard. Next thing I knew, my new friend was fucking me hard and deep. After he came, the milf went to town on my clit. God, she knew what she was doing! No one eats pussy like a 40 year old mommy!

It was a blur after that. I came so many times: on cocks, on faces, even took a strapon at one point from a very dom butch older lady. I loved letting her use me. She completely owned me. It was everything I dreamed it would be. Everyone kept calling me a “good little slut”! Parties can be overwhelming, but they remain a favorite of mine, even if I haven’t really been to one in years.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN