2015 - 27 - FIRST NUDE BEACH
We all know I was a slut by now, but my hubby kept finding out things he was surprised I never tried. One was a nude beach. I had gone topless before and stripped at pool parties, but never actually tried a nude beach.
I was so excited to show off. I wore a tiny thong bikini and coverup and as soon as we got to the nude beach, I took off the coverup and my top. The bottoms didn’t last long. It was so hot just being completely naked like that and seeing everyone else doing the same. I am attracted to almost everyone. The beach was like a dream come true to me.
He told me that there was no sex allowed. It was so hard not to touch myself or him. Just seeing his cock out there like that and seeing all of the other naked people had me so wet and so horny. I tried to discrete rub my clit a little, but it was so hard.
He told me that I had to flirt and talk to anyone that came up to us or we passed as we walked. He even said I had to ask if anyone wanted pictures with me. A lot said yes, including almost ever guy or group of guys. I noticed hubby took the pic on their phone and his as well. Talking to naked people while naked myself made me so wet. Also knowing all those people had pictures of me nude! I was hoping they were jerking off to me that night.
Once we got in the car, I wanted to ride hubby. He said no. He started driving back to where we were staying and handed me his phone. He told me to make myself cum looking at the pics of myself with strangers. And he said he expected it to happen more than once. Let’s just say he got what he wanted lol. We were parked in the garage and I just kept going. Dreaming of fucking all those people was almost too much for me.
Comments
Post a Comment