2017 - 29 - BOAT

We got invited to go out on a friends boat. It was us and two couples. These were vanilla friends, but I had talked to the one girl a few times and knew she was very curious. Like slutty, but monogamous for now. Of course I turned their heads by wearing a thong micro bikini. Although her bikini was very cheeky too. We definitely grabbed each others asses.

We anchored on a quiet cove and the drinks started flowing. Eventually talk turned sexy. I commented how much I loved topless sunbathing on boats. One of the guys dared me to do it, my top was off in seconds lol. God, the comments and looks I got :). Of course I offered to let them touch. Eventually I convinced my curious friend to take her top off too, but not the third girl, although she seemed cool with everything.

I asked my friend if she’s fucked on the boat. She said all the time. I said that I have always wanted to do that, just get railed while out on the water. She said that maybe they’d let us borrow their boat one time to try it.

I said that I didn’t mind if everyone watched, as long as that didn’t bother anyone. They all agreed it was ok. My hubby was already semi hard, so I sucked him for a minute and then got on all fours and pulled my thong aside. He fucked me right there on the boat in front of our friends until he came in my cunt. I came so hard too. Everyone watched the entire time.

My friend kept telling me how hot that was. They invited us out again in a few weeks, but when we showed up it was just us and them. And she was wearing a tiny thong bikini this time. She immediately went topless and I followed suit of course. We ended up bent over the bench on the boat next to each other while our hubbies fucked us from behind. It was hit hearing them talk to each other, complimenting us both. We eventually did more things like that, but never had a full swap with them. I did get to eat her out eventually though. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN