2017 - 29 - FIRST BOUND GANGBANG

 When I was 29, my hubby decided he wanted to host a play party for some of our adult friends. He asked if he could offer me up as a party favor. I was, of course, excited by the idea. I love the attention! The idea of every guest having me was incredible! He told me he would plan everything and instruct me on what to do the day of the party. I didn’t even know who was coming!

Shortly before the party started, he told me to shower and do my makeup. When I was done, he told me to come to the basement and bring all of my sex toys. When I went down there, I saw he had set up a big table with a small table next to it. There were already a few new toys waiting. He told me to put the toys on the small table and then told me to remove my robe. Being completely naked while he’s dressed always turns me on.

He had me lay down on the table and bound my ankles and wrists to the four corners and blindfolded me. He teased my clit a little. I was leaking in no time. He than gave me a kiss and said he needed to go meet the guests. I heard him upstairs letting people in and talking and having drinks, nervously waiting for them to come to the basement.

Eventually, I heard people come down, it sounded like a lot of people. Lots of complements and then lots of hands all over my body. Someone started roughly fingering my cunt right away, and mouths ended up on me fast. I came quick and then for what seemed like hours, unknown guests used all my toys on me. I have no idea how many times I came. And I feel like every toy went inside me.

After a while, hubby untied me and re-tied me bent over a chair. This was so our guests could have access to my pussy and mouth. And boy, did they take advantage of that. So many cocks went in me and left after emptying their cum! I tried to count, but it was futile. I never felt more like a fuckdoll!

After everyone left, hubby had me blow him while I tried to guess who was there. I got most, but a few I still don’t know to this day. Hubby said at least two are people I know in “vanilla life” that I had never fucked before or since. Whenever I’m talking to someone that fits that description, I always wonder if they fucked me that night. I kinda want to know, but also love not knowing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN