2018 - 30 - FUN WITH MAID OF HONOR

I got married at 30, and was mostly good. Notice I said mostly. Honestly, I kinda wish I was brave enough to play more, I was just afraid my family would find out. I didn’t need relatives know I was getting dicked down lol. We were all staying at a hotel the wedding weekend and we decided to be more traditional the night before, hubby stayed in our room and I stayed with my maid of honor.

If you know me at all, you know there was no chance we weren’t going to fool around. We drank champagne and ate each other out between talking, it was magical tbh. Just a lot of lazy cumming and girlie bonding. And a lot of kissing.

At one point, while I am eating her out, I hear her FaceTime someone and soon realize it’s my fiance! She starts telling him all the things that we’ve been doing and that I’m licking her now, which only makes me go harder, determined to make her cum for my fiance. I just love putting on a show! I tried to make it hard for her to talk.

She came hard and then asked my fiance to jerk off for her. She watched him stroke his cock while telling him what I was doing to her. I was so wet. She kept telling him how much she wanted his cock. She kept saying how hard and thick it was. Saying how good she could suck it.

I kept worshipping her clit and I could tell she was about to explode. I heard her tell my fiancé and he said he was close too. She told him to cum for her and not me and to yell her name as he came. It was hot hearing that! I love them cumming together.

They hung up and she bent me over and ate my ass and fingered me until I came hard one more time. Her tongue felt so good in my butthole. It was exactly what I needed.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN