2020 - 32 - LOST BET REMOTE VIBE
So right before COVID hit, I lost a bet with one of my BFFs. We have been known to make bets with sexy consequences, especially in our younger days. As payment, I had to go out with her 3 times and let her control a remote vibe in my pussy for an hour each time. I was honestly excited about it lol.
The first time was right before Covid. We went to a brewery with some vanilla friends. She waited until I was ordering at the bar before hitting me with a hard pulse, causing me to stutter and act very confused lol. Honestly, the bartender was probably too busy checking out my tits to notice. They were definitely jiggling! She then teased me for a while, before absolutely abusing me while I was sitting at the table talking to friends. She steadily increased it until I had to run to the bathroom and cum hard lol. I straight up moaned in the stall, I didn’t even care.
Covid put a delay on day two, but we eventually decided to do it at a park. It was fun, because everyone was keeping a distance, and she just kept slowly building it up for me as I walked around, causing me to have to stop every now and then. Knowing people could see me, but were too far to tell what was happening was hot. Eventually, I found a private-ish bench and sat down and she brought me to orgasm. I was definitely playing with my nipples under my shirt as I came. I looked like such a needy whore.
Eventually the rules opened up a little and we went to Target. I was pregnant by this time. She teased me, hitting me hard every time I was close to someone. Some of them definitely knew. I eventually had to grab some random clothes and go the fitting room. She went to the room next to me and teased me. Telling me to beg for it. I eventually did and came so hard. Leaving, I noticed the other rooms were occupied, so someone definitely heard me. I hope it turned them on too! I can’t believe she made me beg for it where I know they heard me!
Comments
Post a Comment